What Data Can Yolcu 360 Collect?
- May collect, your name, surname, address, date of birth, city of residence, phone numbers, e-mail address and all other contact information,
- R. ID number for the Turkish Republic national users,
- Passport information for foreign national users,
- Your order information for the product or services you purchased over our website,
- Your information regarding payment instruments and invoicing.
For Which Purposes May Yolcu 360 Use Your Data?
- May use for carrying out your car rental services and managing your user account on our website,
- For providing the most suitable and rapid services when you call our call center,
- To enhance and improve our products and services by analyzing your personal preferences,
- To produce statistical data with regards to your using habits of our website and mobile applications, to present car rental offers special for you by examining this information with reporting and analysis methods,
- To get in contact for introducing you our products and services and for the promotions and campaigns we form that we believe would be beneficial for your,
- To protect the safety of life and property of the Yolcu 360 employees, institutions that provide services to Yolcu 360 or their employees or the customers of Yolcu 360, or to perform the legal obligations, including compliance with the rules stated in this article, or the requests of the authorized administrative institutions.
With Who May Yolcu 360 Share Your Data?
May share with the following business partners of Yolcu 360;
- Avis(Otokoç Otomotiv Tic. ve San. A.Ş.),
- Budget(Otokoç Otomotiv Tic. ve San. A.Ş.),
- Central(CNT Turizm ve Taşımacılık A.Ş.),
- Europcar(ASF Otomotiv A.Ş.)
- Garenta(Çelik Motor Ticaret A.Ş.)
- RentGo(MNB Oto A.Ş.)
- İyzico(İyzico Ödeme Hizmetleri A.Ş.) ile,
- With the employees of Yolcu 360 in the country and outside the country,
- With the authorized administrative institutions and other related persons if required by law.
Cookies are small data files that are placed in your computer by the internet web server via your browser. When a connection is established between your browser and the server, the website recognizes you through cookies. The purpose of using cookies is to provide convenience to the user who visits the website. In general, internet browsers are predefined to accept the cookies automatically. Browsers may be adjusted to prevent cookies or warn the user when a cookie is sent to the device. Since cookie management differs from browser to browser, the help menu of the browser may be visited for detailed information. The life of the cookies differs depending on the browser adjustments that the user made.
The data you send while browsing Yolcu 360 website or mobile applications are protected by an encrypted communication channel called SSL. To benefit from SSL, your internet browser shall support SSL and the SSL options of your browser shall be enabled.
Your credit card information used during the purchase phase of our products and services reach the banks with being encrypted by one of the most secure payment systems, 3D Secure system. Your data is only stored as long as it is necessary for our business needs or legal obligations. Your credit card information is not stored on our servers.
Commercial Electronic Messages
The data you send while browsing Yolcu 360 website or mobile applications are protected by an encrypted communication channel called SSL. With regards to commercial electronic messages, during the product or service purchase phase from Yolcu 360, you accept to receive electronic messages, over your contact information under the communication permissions, about the products and services provided by Yolcu 360 and business partners, new product and services, special car rental offers, your trip or other information that Yolcu 360 believes you will find attractive. Within this scope; you may stop certain or all of the messages from being sent to you from the communication properties section in the messages sent to you.